Jen's diary

22 March, 2007

my dinner (Mar. 9, 2007)

I probably cannot sleep because of the coffee I drank tonight. Let me tell you about my dinner story from tonight to practice some English.

It’s a cold night and I decided to head to English class right after getting off of work. After arriving at the first QK coffee shop, I discovered that it’s still early and I tried to look around the nearby stores to find a decent place for dinner. First, I saw a large billboard about rice noodles that led me to its restaurant. Then, I saw their rice noodle sitting in an enormous bucket outside the restaurant, which looked really disgusting and I could not imagine what stuff was added by passby-ers. So, I decided to check out another store that sold porridge. When my oyster porridge was served to me, I wondered what the hell I had ordered. Why is there such a small amount of porridge in a huge bowl? It also tasted like shit. I was really hungry, so I ate as much as I could stand before my stomach started to reject it.

A while after returning home, I was still hungry. I was very happy to find some instant noodles. Although I had never eaten them before, they looked really good. I soon discovered they also tasted horrible. I then decided to cook myself. I got rice and eggs, started to prepare my perfect meal. Because I was so hungry, I forgot to add garlic or onions first! Damn!!! I had already mixed up the eggs and rice. Anyway, in the end I still made a perfect fried rice dish!!! My fried rice is so awesome!

The end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home