Jen's diary

15 October, 2006

Photography Exhibition, River Bar Jhongli (Zhongli) for Mark Selikoff

The venue is in the gallery right above the River Bar, Jhongli (Zhongli), and the 2nd night (Sat 14th) of the Exhibition with coincide with fundraiser bash downstairs for Mark Selikoff.

I basically went there for an American, Mark, who had an accident and is in coma. Actually, I've never met the guy, but only saw him on TV sometime ago. He is my friends' friend that encourage me more to go to the event. Hope my little donation would be of help.

It's my frist time going to a pub full of so many foreigners in Taiwan. I don't like pubs that much cuz smokes bothers me everywhere. I love Pan Africana Cultural Troupe 's performance.
They play a lively drum-based African songs , and the rhythems of beats is fun. Shot some pictures with 黃嘉千, 還有那個止口渴又不傷胃的 Chris ㄡ.... interesting.

Though I stood in train from Panchiao to Zhongli. Juba, his girl friend and me split a taxi home very late night, but it's worth of being there tonight. Pictures will come soon later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home