Jen's diary

21 January, 2006

My first Aerobics class

As planed, I went to 板橋溫莉美顏生活館 tonight to take the aerobics class for free since the store is new opened. I was very exhausted and pale after 20 mins of fast paced movements in the beginning. The teacher beat my hand heavily trying to wake me up that really hurts. I then drank some water and they put a ice towel on my forehead. About 10 mins later, I was doing okay and returned to the class. Since other students seems also very tired, the teacher decided to teach yoga.. I did pretty well for it though cuz I have had experiences before. I knew I have a little anemia (貧血), and the teacher also said hypoglycemia (低血糖) would lead to the problem too. Before I came to the class, I felt dizzy already... thats why I was so weak.

So, I am really tired now, but have to say the aerobics is absolutely fun and I will be back soon. I will have to remember to eat more regularly and maybe have some nutriment. The teacher said she felt I look so young, like below 25 and so she didn't stop me till I was so pale.. Good to hear I look young.. but I must not only look young!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home